JezLive

Login to post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JezLive

Login to post!

JezLive

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JezLive

Welcome to the forum. Check out our Website

5 posters

¿Seb?

seabass
    seabass
    Newb
    Newb

Infraction Points : 0

¿Seb? Empty ¿Seb?

Post by seabass Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:10 am

Hey I'm Seb.

Lemme know if you guys need a DJ. I am in year 12 however so time will be limited.

Cool.
    Jeza
    Jeza
    Admin
    Admin

¿Seb? Empty Re: ¿Seb?

Post by Jeza Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:10 pm

Hey Seb,
    Thanks for posting.

We aren't really looking for any more weekly broadcasters at the moment but we are in need of backup/special occasion broadcasters which sounds good considering you don't have much free time.
    We are also looking for forum moderators, sound creators, graphic creators, video creators, advertisers, writers, and website programmers. If you are capable in any of the above areas, you could do that as well as broadcasting.

If you want to join the team, follow the instructions here.

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks,
    Jez
    seabass
    seabass
    Newb
    Newb

Post by seabass Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:14 pm

My sister goes to your school and is in your grade, however I've chosen to keep her identity hidden. I apologise for any inconvenience. Also I don't mean to be rude, but how many active members do you have? Currently I only see about 3.
    I think I would like to apply for the position of Moderator of whatever forum needs moderating, as well as "sound creator" as I aspire to be a sound engineer after I finish year 12. But I'm not entirely certain as to what the role of "sound creator" is. Could I ask somebody to expand?
    Brett
    Brett
    JezLive Staff
    JezLive Staff

Post by Brett Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:36 pm

Well, as far as i know, you will help make scores and sound effects for any video, the video production team makes. There is more. I believe you will make jingles (Little sound effects to be played over radio) for our broadcasts. I can't think of too much else.
    DotNet
    DotNet
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DotNet Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:26 pm

seabass wrote:Also I don't mean to be rude, but how many active members do you have? Currently I only see about 3.
    I think I would like to apply for the position of Moderator of whatever forum needs moderating

We've got more than 3 active members but most of the activity is concentrated in the "staff only" section, but you're right we've only got a very small amount of active members: that's because we're just starting out but once we get the word out on Jezlive through fliers, ads and word of mouth I expect a large influx of new members. As a result of the small number of members I don't really need much help moderating the forum but I would be glad to put you up as a moderator of any section(s) of your choosing although you won't have much to do until we get a few more members ^^'.
    DJ Baker
    JezLive Staff
    JezLive Staff

Post by DJ Baker Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:04 am

Hey Seb
    Welcome to the forums.
    Like what brett said the roll of a sound designer is to create sound effects and jingles that may be played during a broadcast, podcasts or videos.
    The reason we have created this role is because most of us here at Jezlive suck at it, here is an example one that i made up for a new show that has been proposed.
    http://files.getdropbox.com/u/1280102/Any%20thing%20goes%20tuesday.mp3
    Im sure if you attempted to make one it would be much better then that.

Regards
    Brett
    Brett
    JezLive Staff
    JezLive Staff

Post by Brett Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:12 am

Or another example includes our Video advertisement.

If i were to make an other, i would send you any audio that needs effects or such, and you would do your stuff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:15 am