Welcome to the forum. Check out our Website

Chatbox

DotNet
    Admin
    Admin

Infraction Points : 0

Chatbox

Post by DotNet on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:09 pm

I have added a chatbox it is located at the bottom of the forum main page. If you don't have something worth posting as a thread but still wish to post it simply do so in the chatbox.

Here is a list of the commands you can use when using the chatbox, they are to be typed in the area where you would usually input text.

/clear Delete the messages from the Chatbox (1)
    /cls Same as the '/clear' command (1)
    /ban Ban a member from the Chatbox. This command must be followed by the username to ban. (ex: /ban username). Once the user is banned, he won't see neither have access to the Chatbox. (1)
    /unban To unban a user from the Chatbox. Its use is identical to banishment (ex: /unban nickname) (1)
    /me In the beginning of a sentence, this command will be replaced by your username (ex: /me eats a delicious pizza" will display "Nickname eats a delicious pizza")
    /kick Disconnect a member from the Chatbox. The command must be followed by the username to disconnect (ex: /kick username). Disconnecting a user won't prevent him from reconnecting. (1)
    /exit Disconnect from the Chatbox. You can also precise the reason that will be visible for all members connected (ex: /exit reason)
    /abs Send a message noticing that you're absent. You can add a reason that will be displayed in the message and visible by all members connected to the Chatbox (ex: /abs reason)

(1) for moderators only

IMPORTANT: Although rules concerning double posting and spam are relaxed for the chatbox other rules still apply!
    Jeza
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Chatbox

Post by Jeza on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:21 pm

Looks fun - would be good at the bottom of the forum.
    DotNet
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DotNet on Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:27 pm

Bottom of the forum it is then. (poll deleted)

Moved to the help section since I just posted this in news and announcements to get people to know about the Chatbox.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:16 pm